CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer is comin' to an end!



Hello! Its been awhile since I have been on here! Summer is coming to an end and has been filled with a bunch of excitement. News since the last time I have been on here:


I made Dixie Cheer which is going to be way exciting. About two weeks ago I was thrown into the air and came down quickly right on my ankle tearin all my ligaments in my ankle.

I should be out for 6 weeks and be back into things soon!


I have just been workin my butt off still nannying and being at barefoot. Barefoot should end next week because of conflicts with the owner. ha. Any questions just ask. And thats about it! Life is crazy but I love it. Oh ya and I also moved into my a new apartment which I love love love. My room mates are the three greatest girls I know.


Broklyn is the one in the top and in the bottomw one is kelli amy and I in vegas! Thats all new with me!

2 comments:

Shayly said...

Alyssa...i freakin love you so so much

Unknown said...

congrats on cheer! that will be so fun!